Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Gold Bar 100g In Swiss

Fun. On

Emilevich Vsevolod Meyerhold painted by Alexander Golovin

Petit being set scene this morning ... Another of those moments that makes me meyerholdiens good read from time to time because he always brings me back to something essential: the theatrical pleasure as the basis ...

This time it fired the fourth volume of his writings on theater , published in 1992 in Publishing Age d'Homme (Lausanne).

The actor can improvise when he feels happy inside. Outside an atmosphere of creative joy, jubilation artistic, the actor never discovered in all its fullness. That is why repetition, I actors often shout: "Good!" This is not good, not at all well, but the actor intends to your "Good!" - you look, and now he has really played. We must work in joy and merriment! When I'm in rehearsals irritable and nasty (it happens), I m'invective cruelly back at me, and I regret it. The irritability of the director instantly paralyzed the actor, it is unacceptable, as is a disdainful silence. If you do not feel the eyes of actors, full of expectation, you're not a director!

There.

0 comments:

Post a Comment